Join the Leader in Digital Imaging and Scanning Solutions
Thank you for your interest in a career with INUVIO – the leader in intelligent, digital imaging and scanning solutions to the healthcare, financial services and automotive industries. You are invited to share your skills and talents with the team at INUVIO. Creating, learning, and sharing characterize the INUVIO employee team concept. The pace is stimulating, filled with a wealth of challenging and rewarding experiences.
In fact, you will be expected to ask questions, challenge yourself and grow. So, whether you are just starting your IT career or bringing a wealth of professional expertise, you will find INUVIO’s career pathways a route to achieving your future personal and professional goals. INUVIO offers competitive pay, full benefits, an outstanding work environment and a positive work environment where high performance is rewarded.
Dallas/Fort Worth Area
> Sells and services new and existing INUVIO document management software and hardware solutions in the Healthcare/Financial/Automotive spaces.
> Reports directly to Vice-President of Sales.
Account Executive Job Duties:
· Locates potential business opportunities by contacting potential software partners and end users; discovering and exploring new opportunities.
· Positions and proposes our document management solutions to prospective clients, partners and end users.
· Closes new business deals, coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements within business operations.
· Meets or exceeds sales quota.
· Manages existing customer relationships with software and VAR partners, enhancing existing sales and creating new product line opportunities.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· 2-3 years prior sales experience (not retail).
· Experience selling in the Healthcare/Financial industries a plus, but not required.
· Experience selling computer peripherals a plus, but not required.
· Motivation to succeed.
· Strong prospecting attributes.
· Ability to manage sales plan.
· Drive to exceed sales goals.
· Ability to identify customer needs and provide needed solutions.
· Good time management skills.
INUVIO is a leading provider of intelligent digital scanning solutions to the healthcare, financial and automotive industries. Our solutions, including our flagship product, ScanOCR 6.1 helps customers greatly reduce the time spent in physician practices, laboratories, financial institution and automotive dealers associated with data entry, registration and document management processes. Since 2002, our digital scanning solutions have been installed in more than 250,000 healthcare and financial client locations, integrated with many of the largest Practice Management (PM) and Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems nationwide.
Sales, Business Development
Information Technology and Services
We are always looking for talented people. Please feel free to submit your resume even if you don’t see your ideal position listed above. Simply email your resume to email@example.com or FAX to 214.292.8813 or mail to INUVIO, 1100 Jupiter Road, Suite 170, Plano, Texas 75074 and someone in our Human Resources department will contact you if appropriate.
TM & © 2012-13 INUVIO.com and Innovative Card Scanning, Inc. All Rights Reserved.